Counseling Tips for Nutrition Therapists: Practice Workbook Series
Books & Publications
Imagine your nutrition counseling practice when you:
• Have increased confidence in your ability to handle any nutrition counseling challenge.
• Feel a sense of accomplishment and pride when your clients are motivated to move forward.
• Make a paradigm shift in the way you think of and work with your resistant clients.
• Work less hard and see better results.
• Incorporate frameworks you can use with all your clients.
These books provide the guidance you need for quality counseling process.