The 36th Annual Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN) Symposium, Revolutionizing Performance Nutrition, will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, March 21-23, 2020. The 2020 symposium will explore, challenge, and discuss revolutionizing evidence-based nutrition science, practice, and policy.
The aims of the 2020 Symposium are:
- To equip SCAN members and their allies to help individuals maximize health and human performance
- Convey best nutrition practices for sport, physical activity, cardiovascular health, and well-being
The 2020 symposium program will focus on providing attendees with tools to support clients, patients, athletes, and first responders to perform to their peak potential, and also assist with career development.
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION RATES
(last day February 7, 2020)
(February 8, 2020)
|Professional - SCAN Member
|Professional - Non-Member
(Eligibility based on 2019-2020 SCAN/Academy Membership Status)
|Free to first 150 student registrants!
The 2020 SCAN Symposium will provide you the tools to maximize the health and athletic performance of your clients.
The SCAN Symposium has what you’re looking for:
- Featured speakers include, Chris Talley from Precision Nutrition and Neil Johnson from ESPN; in addition to other high-profile keynote speakers.
- In-depth sessions on timely topics including the athlete microbiome, omega-3 fats and muscle, heat management, biomarkers in sport, and emerging technology.
- Additional sessions focusing on the business, legal, and operational aspects of sports nutrition practice, offering a well-rounded educational experience for attendees.
Leave the symposium ready to convey the best nutrition practices for sport, physical activity, human performance, and well-being.