Benefits of updating your profile
Each SCAN member has a My Profile, which is used for the Find a SCAN Colleague directory on the members-only side of the website. If you are an RD, it will also be visible by the public as part of the Find a SCAN RD feature. Instructions for updating your My Profile are here, but you must be signed into the SCAN website as a member to access them.
Benefits of updating your My Profile include:
- Listing in the Find a SCAN Colleague and Find a SCAN RD features
- Marketing yourself to your colleagues, who may be potential employers
- Marketing yourself to consumers, potential clients or employers, journalists, and others who are looking for the expertise of an RD
- Joining one or more SCAN subunits
My Profile is also where you can:
- Submit your products and services to the Member Marketplace
- Add or update your social media networking tools
- Review any purchases made through the SCAN website
- View any Media that you have purchased
Welcome SCAN Members!
You must be signed into the SCAN website to have access to members-only features. To log in to the website, members should use their Academy usernames and passwords (that they use on www.eatright.org) to sign into www.scandpg.org. The first time you log in you will need to set up a password. You may reset your Academy password at any time.
Update your profile
A ton of new features will allow you to interact with potential clients, expose your SCAN profile and more. The first thing you should do after logging in is update your profile page!