Become a SCAN Sponsor and enhance your company’s visibility and impact.
SCAN is the LARGEST dietetic practice group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Our members are primarily Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN’s) with nutrition expertise in the areas of: Sports, Physical activity, Cardiovascular health, Wellness, Disordered eating and eating disorders
SCAN members are highly engaged with our sponsors’ messages, products and services, and may contact 200 to 20,000 customers each year through a wide rate of settings, such as:
- Sports Teams and Athletes of all ages & caliber
- University & Academics & Student Wellness
- Weight Management Programs
- Worksite and Community Wellness Programs
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab
- Eating Disorder Prevention and Treatment
SCAN has over 33,000 followers through its active presence in all forms of social media.
SCAN Sponsor Opportunities Include:
- Exhibiting and presenting at our yearly symposium, now in its 35th year.
- Sponsorship of symposium snack breaks, meals, awards sessions and event receptions
- Physical activity session sponsorship including hikes, runs, yoga
- Product/Recipe demos and tastings
- Collaborating on FNCE educational and activity sessions.
- Focus groups with key market influencers
- Advertising and marketing via our peer-reviewed Pulse publications and Eblasts sent to over 7000 recipients.
- Webinars, podcasts, and partnering with industry on shared initiatives.
- Member surveys
- Individualized and targeted projects addressing your specific outreach goals.
Enhance your company’s visibility and impact:
- SCAN’s over 6,500 active members are experts in Sports and Physical Activity Nutrition, Cardiovascular Health and Wellness.
- SCAN members are highly engaged with our sponsors’ messages, products and services.
- SCAN members have direct contact with between 200-20,000 customers, clients and athletes every year.
- SCAN has over 33,000 followers through its social media platforms.
- Over 40% of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics RDN’s and DTR’s list learning more about sports nutrition as a specific professional development goal.
For more information and a sponsorship prospectus for review, please email email@example.com or call our Development Director, Ingrid Skoog MS, RD, CSSD, at 541-852-1067.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!