Teens Eat Right
Tools and Tips for Teachers presented by Carol Lapin, MS, RD, LDMedia
TEENS EAT RIGHT
Tools and Tips for Teachers
We all know the importance of educating teens about proper nutrition, but how do you make the subject interesting and informative to young people? Recognizing the important role teachers play in the mental and physical wellbeing of today’s teens and young adults, SCAN is offering unique FREE tools to assist in this important effort.
The SCAN Teens Eat Right materials make a great lesson plan and include:
- Teens Eat Right slide presentation as a pdf
- Teens Eat Right talking points
- Seven Teens Eat Right student handouts
- Teens Eat Right post-presentation quiz
Once you order the Teens Eat Right materials, the files will be instantly available to you in the Media section of My Profile. To view My Profile, sign in to the website and click on My Profile to the right of Welcome
Some Helpful Ordering Information
- If you have never ordered from the SCAN website, you will be asked to create an account. If you are a SCAN member, use your SCAN member login and password; Please do not create a new account.
- To order, answer the question below and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You will be asked for shipping (contact) information. Please enter your company or school name and address. Your order is downloadable and nothing will be shipped to you.
- This order is FREE. Do not enter any payment information.
- If you have any questions, please contact the SCAN office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of these materials may be ordered for FREE by clicking on the ADD TO CART button below, after answering the following question:
Where did you hear about Teens Eat Right?