Find An Event
Important Dates July 2014
- July 7CCSD Exam Window
All times shown in Central Time Zone
May 01, 2014 - May 02, 2014 | 2 DaysMichigan Academy Annual Conference
Bay City, Michigan
May 05, 2014 - June 05, 2014 | 32 DaysWebinar: Eating Disorders Do Not Discriminate
1. Webinar participants will be more aware of how eating disorders affect non-traditional populations and demonstrate a greater understanding of how to participate in their treatment in a culturally competent manner.
2. Webinar participants will be able to explain the relationship between body dysmorphia and eating disorders and describe the unique ways that men are affected by each condition.
Webinar for 1 CPEU - Level 2. Expires June 5, 2015
May 05, 2014 - June 05, 2014 | 32 DaysWebinar: The Role of the Dieitian in Cardiac Rehabilitation
1. Describe 3 roles for the dietitian in CR and develop a plan to fulfill these roles.
2. Identify the unique skills that dietitians have and CR programs need.
3. Describe means for payment for services in CR.
4. Understand the unusual learning environment CR provides and identify how dietitians can best foster patient behavioral change.
5. Identify and prepare to discuss current nutrition controversies with CR staff and patients.
June 27, 2014 - June 29, 2014 | 3 Days30th Annual SCAN Symposium: Be a Catalyst for Change: Ignite Your Career & Boost Your Knowledge
May 01, 2015 - May 03, 2015 | 3 Days2015 SCAN Symposium
May 1-3, 2015 Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Spings, Colorado
Save the date for the 2015 SCAN Symposium at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Spings, Colorado. May 1-3, 2015.