Submit Financial Documents
This portal is for the use of SCAN vendors, contractors, and members in order to submit invoices, reimbursement requests and receipts for approved SCAN activities. Submissions will be reviewed by the SCAN Office/Treasurer and submitted for payment to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Download the FNCE Reimbursement Form
- When downloading, answer "No" if asked to open as read-only
- Complete the form and submit as a word document (.doc or .docx ; NOT .pdf)
- Digital signatures or typed names will suffice in the 'Your Signature" section
- You must supply a receipt for every expense listed on the form
- Incomplete or inaccurate reimbursement requests will be returned to the applicant.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select file from your computer.
- Click ‘x Clear’ if you want to remove a file
- Click ‘Add field’ if you want to include more than one file in your submission
- Description: Add a description of your Financial Documents that includes you Name & Type (ie, Invoice or Reimbursement Request)
- Click ‘Upload’
- An 'Upload Succeeded" message will appear
- If you do not receive the message the upload failed, and please attempt to upload files again
- You will receive an email confirmation with details about your submission
- A history of your financial uploads is available in "My Profile>My Uploads History"
Document Type & Size:
- System supports file extension types: rtf, ppt, jpeg, xls, docx, doc, pdf
- Max size per file not to exceed 5 MB
For questions contact the SCAN office at email@example.com or (440) 481-3560.
Timeline: Every attempt is made by the SCAN Office to review transactions each Friday and submit to the Academy for processing. Checks should be issued the following Friday by the Academy. Expect 2-3 weeks for payment.
This page was last updated on February 13, 2013